Welcome to our membership portal for the Washington, D.C. Chapter NRHS (DCNRHS).
There are many great reasons to be a member of DCNRHS, even if you don’t live in the immediate Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. Our member benefits include:
- our monthly newsletter containing information about DCNRHS activities, current events, and historical articles
- discounts and advance notice on Chapter activities – recent examples tour of the B&O Roundhouse at Martinsburg, WV, Union Station in Washington, D.C., and New York Transit Tours
- opportunities to volunteer on projects like National Train Day, work on restoration projects, book projects, and research projects, plan and lead trips and tours (and go for free), or to be published in our newsletter
- discounts on trips in our classic 1923 Pullman Dover Harbor – www.doverharbor.com. We operate Dover Harbor on mainline trips throughout the United States.
- discounts on Chapter excursions on our 1949 Budd Coach the Franklin Inn
- make friends and socialize with others who share a passion for railroading
- access to our library
- advance notice about upcoming members only events.
- opportunities to compete in photo contests
- great member programs and educational seminars
- membership in the Chapter that “does stuff.”
You can use this site to become a member of DCNRHS on-line. This site also provides members access to exclusive DCNRHS content and enables members participate in on-line discussion forums, renew memberships, share photographs, or update or change membership information.
DCNRHS' 1923 Pullman Dover Harbor
Photo by Dave Scavone